A devastating accident on the highway will change things forever.
Mira and Rosie Cullen are no strangers to the elements of the Supernatural — some terrifying and some not so much. But in this episode of The Cornelius Saga, one of them will see the face of an entity none of us – dead or alive – wishes we would ever see!
If you’re not a fan of Mira and Little Rosie Cullen yet, you don’t know what you’re missing! Don’t take Tanya’s word for it. Read the reviews starting with her number 1 bestseller Cornelius.
What readers think of this bestselling series:
* “Omg loved it. Have been reading so many zombie, every body dies type stories, this picked me right up.” Review of book one ‘Cornelius’
* “‘Cornelius’ captured and held my interest, I did not put the book down until I read the entire book.”
* “The writer has an upbeat way of telling the story that draws you in to caring about the characters. Her style is clear and simple, reminding me of times long gone by and of my own childhood and family.” – Review of book two ‘Cornelius’ Revenge’
* “Did not want it to end. It was that good!” – Review of book three ‘Cara’
* “’We See No Evil’ takes the reader on one more exciting Cullen adventure. Another winner by Tanya R. Taylor!” – Review of book four ‘We See No Evil’
* “Would love to see this book turned into a movie or television series. There are so many twists and turns to keep you wanting more. Glad I bought it.” – Review of book five ‘THE CONTRACT: Murder in The Bahamas’
* “Another clever tale by Tanya R. Taylor. Once again this author has proved what a great story teller she is!” – Review of Book six ‘The Lost Children of Atlantis’
GET YOUR COPY FROM: